Every good business owner takes on the role of a coach for his or her team.
Every good business owner takes on the role of a coach for his or her team. However, sometimes a little added specialized training can make the difference in your leadership team and your employees.
With our on-site training, we come to you. That can be at your office, or any place you feel your team will be ready to learn in. We offer fun and engaging workshops that meet the needs of your business and the professional development of your staff. While we typically engage our clients in similar areas of training, sessions may be custom-designed to meet your company’s needs. Here are a few examples of workshops we’ve conducted for companies like yours in the past:
Generational Diversity in the Workplace
This workshop addresses the current state of generational diversity in the workplace; at the end of this session you should be able to:
- Define diversity & understand the characteristics of various cultural impacts
- Learn about the 5 generations that currently co-exist in the workplace
- Explore the importance of leveraging talent from each generation
- Look “under the hood” at stereotypes and biases and how they may lead to disrespectful treatment of customers (internal and external)
- Discuss how individual integrity becomes the glue that holds respectful workplaces together in good times and in bad
- Create 2-3 strategies that you can use to increase your personal effectiveness in working with varied generations other than your own
Communications are important in all aspects of life. However, in your business, it serves as a critical device for success. What do your employees hear when you speak? Most managers dictate but true leaders guide their staff with their words.
Effective communication allows others to:
- Understand the message, not just the words
- Reduce conflict and increase understanding
- Make others want to listen to you
Let us teach you how to use the power of words to get the desired results you’ve been missing in your company.
A team can be identified as a group where members are focused on a joint goal or a group organized to work together.
Do either of these definitions explain how your employees operate? Team-building is a complex but rewarding job.
Effective teams deliver results that increase your bottom line. Let us help you build or strengthen your team’s daily activities resulting in:
- Creating a cohesive motivated team
- Making individuals teams players
- Using “multiplied power” to achieve lasting results
Leadership in the 21st Century
To grow into the leader you want to be and the leader that your business needs, it is important to assess your current role and capabilities, and build on them through an open and honest solicitation of professional feedback and coaching. The program “Leadership in the 21st Century” will help you and your organization excel by developing you into a highly effective leader. As you progress through rigorous live business cases, experiential exercises, and leadership diagnostics, you will fine-tune your skill set and create an action plan for evolving your leadership style and enhancing your leadership effectiveness. Throughout the course, you will address key business and personal leadership challenges, understand how to analyze and approach them as opportunities, and return to the workplace ready to lead at the next level! Stop forcing and start leading!
How can we help you grow?
Reach out to us to see how FocalPath® Coaching can make the difference you’ve been wanting in your business. We’ll offer a complimentary one-hour session to get to know you, dig into your challenges, and offer you immediate and actionable insights.
"*" indicates required fields